Wednesday, March 4, 2020

This Was Better Than A Trip To Hooters What A Prefect Way to Watch The Game Deep Between my Oily 44GGs Nuru Game Time LOL




Hi There


I bet you have so many naughty fantasies about me and my incredible big tits don't you LOL. I can tell how badly you want to unbutton my shirt, slip my bra off of me and unleash these massive melons. Giggles I'm Ms Kitty and as you can see, I am very well endowed and I know how excited you get just looking at them, so imagine how you are going to feel when I press your face between them!! Do you love my big, juicy, bouncy boobies just as much as I do? My huge melons and sensitive nipples make me the perfect Russian Provider. That's right baby having the biggest boobs in the bay has its advantages and trust me baby I use these 44GGs to their full potential with each sexy encounter.  I cater to all my big boob lovers and sometimes things get really wild. Actually just this evening I had the pleasure, or should I say we both had the pleasure of enjoying my tits full potential .Wanna hear all about?  These girls of mine love attention especially when I get to pretend to be the girlfriend you wish you had. And today I really let one of my long time friends have me in such I hot way I just had to blog about it.I'm trying not to pinch my nipples as a tell all the juicy details LOL. You see I love trying new things.. but since I had an admire who had be admiring me for awhile I really decided to let the session take a different turn and it ended up being a very hot encounter. I got a call from one of my favorite sweeties Sam. Now Sam is the typical man's man love sports and big boobs and since I knew this I found a very fun a creative way to combine the two. I order his favorite wings got the beer he like and began preparing myself for our special game night. Since I knew this was going to be a different type of session I got prepared a little different. I started with a bubble bath, my long legs stretched out in the tub, freshly pedicured toes poking playfully through the bubbles. I got so excited with waiting for him I began  imagining he was already there sliding into the warm water with me, caressing my feet or kissing my toes.

My fingers wander, teasing my love button gently as I could hear his voice, feel his touch, I knew we weren't going to be playing right away so I gave myself a little relief and began getting ready for my sweetie. I oiled my body slowly feeling very sexy as my hands dance across my coco skin I thought of all the naughty things I was going to do to him. Looking in my mirror, I smile. Just enough shadow to show off my eyes.Just enough lipstick to highlight my full lips. Looking at my sexy choices to wear I planned my wardrobe carefully, knowing that whatever I choose to slip into was going to be off very soon. So I went for a sheer robe thigh highs and bra and panties thinking less is better. Putting them finishing touches on myself. I began preparing the room making sure the beer was  chilled,  the candles lit and the take out had arrived so I threw the rose petals down and turned on the game and waited. It wasn't long before he was knocking at the door. I quickly opened the robe and opened the door. Smiling he said "wow daddy likes" Welcome home daddy I said as I handed him a cold beer and began kissing on him as he got completely naked. He stretch out on my bed as I crawled up next to him I began feeding him. Seeing his man hood starting to rise as I straddled him I just had to have some of it. So I  told him just lay back watch your game and eat your wings. Smiling with anticipating I began kissing his body.  I started kissing his neck him lightly behind the ear.
He slightly groggy and as he
opened his my mouth my tongue enters his mouth. While I kiss him I drizzle the oil over his abdomen. My hands move up and down his oily body he began rubbing  oil onto my breast his thumbs glide over my nipples. As I slowly using my tongue and began moving down to his chest flicking my tongue across each of his nipples I lightly traced his torso with my tongue making his entire body shiver with pleasure..Taking him into my mouth my tongue so wet and mouth so warm my tongue flicking out slowly tasting and licking over his love stick. MMM I could feel him beginning to grow bigger and harder, throbbing with each lick pulsing as I lick over the knob taking his hardness between my lips. My full luscious lips slightly parted so he could see the tip of my tongue swirling around his head. Finally my tongue reached his long thick shaft so I gaze up at his face and say "you taste so sweet daddy"He smiled and slapped my ass telling me to pleased daddy as he laid back and keep watching the game. I began tracing his veins with my tongue as he placed his hand on my head and begin sliding his man meat in and out as he began to build a very slow rhythm.I added a little more suction and he rewarded me with a  moan.My fingers spread slightly as they glide between my moistened lips. I pinch my fingers together, slightly pinching my throbbing clit. 
As he said  Suck that cock like a good girl"The feeling of him in my warm mouth began driving me wild so I started sucking to match his rhythm while still savoring the sweetness of him.
MMMM slowly down baby he said
OK daddy I said as I matter fact come he he said. Whatever you say daddy I said.I turn to face him, running my warm hands over his erection, stroking it up and down, paying special attention to his swollen mushroom head. He began moaning. Quickly he removed my bra exposing my 44GGs the feeling of his strong hands began making my honey pot wet. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he pulled me in closer and we kissed so deep and hard. I could feel his throbbing rod beneath me and I move my hips in circles.Our long passionate kisses intensify and I can feel his heart thumping loudly in his chest, keeping pace with my own. I parted my legs nestling his lovestick on my thighs. He parted my legs and rubbing his cheeks against my inner thigh. The rasp of the stubble on his jaw rubbing against my inner thighs sends a series of tremors through me and I lean back, resting on my hands, lips parted and panting with anticipation. He raise his head and look at me, our eyes locking. In the candlelight, my skin is rosy from the heat of the bath, lightly gilded along the planes and curves of my body with golden light. He breathed deeply, fighting for self-control, and lower his head, brushing his lips along the prominence of my pelvic bones. My head tilted back and my eyes fall closed, concentrating on every touch. He brush his lips tenderly against my abdomen, inhaling the scent of my flesh.His tongue slides down the channel of my honeypot, his thumb moving to roll over my slippery clit sucking my juices into his mouth. MMMMM yes I said as I offered myself to his eager mouth.His thumb moved over my clit faster, eyes on my face as I cry out his name. My body shook as I erupted into an orgasm.Thank you daddy I said as I  tasted myself from his lips now  lay back and let me please daddy. 
I said Kissing him deep and hard I  once again slowly using my tongue and began moving down to his chest flicking my tongue across each of his nipples.I lean down and let my lips caress his chest so soft and gentle as he gasp and his body shivers within the bliss of such pleasure.  My hands continued to  followed the trail of oil as my finger tips pressing into his body I rubbed him softly and seductively.My forearms pushed his legs apart as his manhood throbbed for me. I added oil to my hands, making sure it is still warm, then slide my hand down my finger tips move up and down through his thighs, man meat and balls as he laid there grasping with pleasure I grazed into his eyes.  I continue the motion, running my hands from his hips, down the outside of his thighs, up the inside of his thighs, stroking him slowly as I begin massaging his ball feeling their fullness, then down his long cock, I stroked his love stick softly. Slowly I pulled on his balls.The stroking became relentless in pace as I stroked faster and faster..   He scream OH OH OH. Smiling as I milked him like a cow I began pressing against flicking my tongue across the head of his man meat.  His cock begins to twitch and precum begins to leak. DON'T STOP OH OH KITTY OH KITTY he sang as his breathing became more rapid. Being creative I quickly laid my down and lowered my body over him so I could double his pleasure I placed my fun-bags between his throbbing rob and continued working his throbbing rod with my tongue. "Fuck Those tits while I lick the head daddy" I said " MMMMMM Kitty Kitty Kitty." That's right fuck them hard baby cum all over them I said. With one good suck I made his fat pucker disappear in my mouth and I know he was ready to explode so quicken the pace stroking him faster and faster. The sensation was so intense I knew he was ready to give me  all his creamy stress. He pulled my full breast into his lovestick and breathlessly call out my  name. Pulling me closer whiling fucking my tits like no tomorrow he kissed me as he unleashed a massive load soaking my 44GGs full of creamy stress giving them the pearl necklace they deserve.  Smiling I told him to lets take a shower washing him as we kissed he told he how intense it was. We laughed got out the shower and laid naked as we watched the rest of the game. Slapping me on my ass once again he ask for another beer laughing I said aren't I the prefect girlfriend.


๐Ÿ’“Menu๐Ÿ’“
Full Body Sensual Rubs
Bath/Show Rubs
Nuru Rubs
Prostate Play
Hot oil cleavage Rub ( My Fav)
Live webcam shows
Gold & brown Rain Drops
Financial domination ( Money Slave)
Forced feminization
Small penis humiliation
Verbal humiliation
Smothering
Sqaushing
Trampling
Body releases
Toy Shows
Foot Fetish
Body /Breast Appreciation
Sensual Domination
Spankings
Face sitting
Lesbian Fantasies
Weekend Getaways
Overnight Stays
Sugar Baby arrangements
Weekly/Monthly arrangements
And much much more!!!

Prior to Booking an appointment with me please be advise to the following:



⭐Appointments are available Mon-Sat 9:30am-7:00pm Incalls Only
⭐ All appointments must be booked through website booking page
⭐For same day appointments please contact me with a specific appointment time to inquiry about availability.  Prebooking is highly recommend.
⭐For same day appointments my cut off time for confirming is 4:00pm. Only sessions booked before 4:00pm can be confirmed for a same day appointment.
❌ Please respect my time if you can't make appointment please contact me to cancel.NO SHOWS WILL BE BLOCKED,

 ❌  Please DO NOT contact me scheduling fake appointment as it waste my time and is unfair to other clients. You will be blacklisted  


❌ Please do not contact before or after my available hours of 9:00am to 7:30PM I will not answer nor will I book an appointment with you NO Exceptions !!

⭐ FaceTime & Skype sessions available book through booking page

 I DO NOT Post face pics nor Do I send pics of any kind please respect my privacy and DO NOT ask for them. 

⭐ I do have a screening process I will not text or email you my address of location prior to my screening process


⭐ Upon arrive please place donation in plain view you must have exact donation don't assume I have change or will take less if not previously discussed. Or you will be ask to leave.


⭐ Credit cards are accepted via paypal & square only!!


❌ I will NOT meet via text or email all appointments must be confirmed from an unblocked phone number.


❌ Please DON'T send me any graphic images or explicit text messages you will be ignored.


❌ I am NOT a full service provider I will not preform this service for additional fees please don't ask.


I DO NOT entertain Young Black/AA men, thugs,rude, or aggressive men.


⭐ To fully enjoy a meeting, you must be freshly showered, well-groomed, smell nice, and have minty-fresh breath.

  ⭐ Please be respectful and always be a gentleman. Your kindness, generosity, and chivalry will be appreciated and rewarded.



To Book an Appointment
Booking Page: https://mskittybookingpage.as.me
Website: http://tantalizingtouch.hotprovider.com
Follow me on Switter: https://switter.at/@sensualmskitty  

No comments:

Post a Comment